SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. All orders received after successful payment will be processed from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays. Orders made on Friday after the cut off time at 1.00pm (1300 hours) and on weekends will be processed on the following next working business day.
2. In the event orders are placed on Friday after the cut off time at 1.00pm (1300 hours) and Monday happens to be a public holiday, the order will be processed on the following business working day, i.e. on Tuesday.
3. All items purchased via Miracolo’s online store will be couriered through standard courier company of our choice within an estimated 3-6 business days for East Malaysia, and estimated 3-7 business day for West Malaysia (Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays) upon successful order payment confirmation. An estimated additional of a minimum 3 working days might be applicable during peak holiday period.
4. All processed orders will be couriered between 9.00am – 5.00pm (0900 – 1700 hours) from Monday to Friday and half day on Saturday, except for public holidays.
5. All orders will only be processed and delivered to valid addresses in Malaysia. P.O. Box addresses are not accepted.
6. Please note that the courier company will require you to be present to sign for your order. If you are unavailable at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned courier company will provide a notification card advising you on the process for a second delivery. If two failed attempts (total) are made to deliver your order, it will be returned to us. Any redelivery charges from our side will be borne by the customer.
7. Miracolo will not be responsible for any orders signed by someone other than the intended recipient.
8. If you find that the items are damaged upon delivery, please kindly report to our Customer Service at [email protected] on the same day with supporting evidence and your invoice number. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company’s discretion and courier company insurance coverage.
9. In the rare events and circumstances that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be more than happy to assist. Kindly email us at: [email protected].
10. While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by:
- any person as a result of delay caused by our courier company that we have no control over or
- by any event which is out of our reasonable control or
- foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address provided to us.
11. If you wish to ship an order internationally, kindly contact and place your order through email and we proceed your order manually. Please email us at: [email protected].
12. All orders are subjected to bank authorisation prior to processing. Only successful authorised orders will be processed and shipped accordingly.