Earn 35 points upon purchasing this product.
Organically Moi, Aleppo Soap
- Made out of 4 ingredients only, which are olive oil, laurel berry oil, water and lye (the basic ingredients in soap making)
- Contains no fragrance or harmful chemicals
- Moisturising, nourishing for the skin with antiseptic properties
- Extremely useful for those with dry, flaky skin
- Controls acne and blemishes
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Can be used as a hair soap to treat dandruff
Organically Moi’s Aleppo Soap is specially handmade using traditional techniques that date back to a thousand years ago. The soap is cured for at least six months to a year to ensure lasting usability. The final product is what makes the soap yellowish on the outside due to oxidation and emerald green on the inside.
Extremely moisturising and nourishing, it is great for all skin type, especially dry, flaky skin. Helpful too without drying the skin for those with eczema and psoriasis skin disorder.
Aleppo Soap can be used from head to toe! Used it as a shampoo bar to tackle dandruff problem, as your facial and body soap.
Tips for a Longer Lasting Soap
- Please keep the soap away from sitting in water or away from the shower where water may collect, after using.
- Place soap on a soap dish with sufficient drainage to drain away the water.
- Alternatively, place it in a soap net and hang it up to dry.
Olive oil, Laurel Berry oil, Water, Lye