Earn 86 points upon purchasing this product.
Miracolo, Rosehip Oil
- Luxurious source of skin nourishing essential fatty acids, vitamins, and anti-oxidants
- Great anti-ageing effects that support cell and tissue regeneration
- Combats wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet
- Prevents and reduces scarring plus stretch marks
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots
- Suitable for dry, damaged, and matured skin
- Eases itching and soothes inflamed, irritated, and eczema skin
- Suitable as a carrier oil to dilute essential oil for topical uses
Botanical Name : Rosa canina
Origin : Chile
Extraction : The seed of rose plant
Scent : Subtle scent
Colour : Pale yellow to deep golden liquid
What is it good for?
Rosehip oil is a luxurious source of skin nourishing fatty acids. It contains the essential fatty acids of omega 3 and 6 that support cell and tissue regeneration. It is excellent in keeping skin supple and reduce the appearance of fines and wrinkles. Rosehip oil is especially beneficial in preventing and reducing scars from wounds, burns and after surgery, and stretch marks as well.
Rosehip oil is renowned for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is easily absorbed, which is helpful to moisturise dry, irritated, mature, and inflamed skin condition.
It can also be a great carrier oil choice as it is medium-based oil with quick absorption rate into the skin.
Always do a patch test on a small area on the inner arm or behind the neck for a few days before using it fully for the whole body. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. Please consult a physician if irritation symptoms persist.
It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Package content: 1 x 100% pure Rosehip oil 50ml
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 11.5 cm|