Earn 9 - 40 points upon purchasing this product.
Miracolo, Olive Oil
- Rich in skin nourishing fatty acids, alpha linolenic acid, antioxidants, and Vitamin E
- Known for its moisturising and healing properties
- Deep penetration to condition skin
- Great for nails treatment in protecting and conditioning them
- Anti-ageing properties help fight off free radicals
- Can be used as hair and scalp treatment oil
- Acts as a makeup remover
- Medium based oil that is non-greasy and easily absorbs into the skin
- Great for normal, dry, and oily skin
- Can be used as a carrier oil to dilute essential oil for topical uses
Or RM9.97 x 3 payments with ⓘ
Botanical Name : Olea europaea
Origin : Spain
Extraction : From fruit pulp of olive
Scent : Very subtle scent
Colour : Yellow liquid with a hint of green
What is it good for?
Olive oil is rich in skin nourishing fatty acids, alpha linolenic acid, antioxidants, and Vitamin E. Over the years, it is known for its superior, moisturising, and healing properties. It is also widely used in various cosmetic formulations for skin and hair.
Olive oil is also one of the very stable oil that will not go rancid easily which makes it a great natural beauty oil for the body. It deeply penetrates the skin keeping it soft and well-conditioned. A naturally occurring compound in olive oil, squalene, provides a great barrier against water loss.
Olive oil also makes a great cuticle oil by protecting and conditioning them. Olive oil’s antioxidant properties help maintain the integrity of skin cells and fight off the effects of free radicals, which cause premature skin ageing. It can also be used as a pre-treatment before shampooing, or as an overnight hair mask to treat dry and damaged hair, and irritated, sensitive scalps. It makes an effective and simple makeup remover, helping to lift all traces of dirt and leave skin well moisturised and conditioned.
Olive oil is great carrier oil as well to be blended as massage blends.
Always do a patch test on a small area on the inner arm or behind the neck for a few days before using it fully for the whole body. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. Please consult a physician if irritation symptoms persist.
It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Content Weight: 30ml | 50ml