Earn 90 points upon purchasing this product.
Miracolo, Argan Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E (3 times of olive oil!), which is a strong anti-oxidant for anti-ageing effect
- High in unsaturated essential fatty acids to moisturise the skin
- Contains polyphenols, which has natural inflammatory properties
- Contains natural carotenoids that serves to protect the skin from UV radiation
- Sterols in argan oil improve skin metabolism
- Medium oil that is non-greasy and easily absorbs into the skin
- Great to be used for scalp care treatment for sensitive, dandruff, itchy, and flaky scalp
- Moisturises dry, damaged, and frizzy hair plus a great heat protector before blow-drying
- Helpful for brittle, damaged, dry, and cracked nails
- Great in helping with cracked heels
- A favourite carrier oil to blend essential oils for topical uses
Botanical Name : Argania spinosa
Origin : Morocco
Extraction : Cold-pressed and refined, obtained from the dried kernels of the almond tree
Scent : Slight earthy and nutty aroma
Colour : Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid
What is it good for?
Argan oil comes from a tree found growing only in Morocco, in wild semi-desert soil, and it is extremely adaptable to drought. It is often referred to ‘liquid gold’ from Morocco because it is considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world due to the very specific area that it is grown.
With rich levels of antioxidant, omega 6, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is a soothing oil for all skin types, and for hair and nails. It is also a non-greasy making argan oil suitable to be used as face moisturiser under makeup during the day and for skin repair at night.
It helps to minimise the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and soften sun or wind- damaged skin. Argan oil also makes can excellent lip treatment oil by applying it sparingly to the lips before bedtime.
Argan oil is also one of the favourite to treat dry and damaged hair by repairing, conditioning and restoring shine. It promotes healthy scalp and can be of great used for those with flaky, itchy, dandruff, and sensitive scalp.
Argan oil is also regularly used to improve the texture of acne-prone skin, balance oily skin, reduce inflammation around spots and acne. It has been used widely to manufacture soaps, creams, facial products, hair care products, and as an ingredient in creams for mature skin and even aftershave lotions for men. It makes a great cuticle oil to treat dry, chapped, and brittle nails.
For aromatherapy, argan oil makes a great carrier oil as it is considered to be a medium-based oil with smooth texture, non-greasy and easily absorbed into the skin.
Those with allergy to nuts are not recommended to use argan oil.
Always do a patch test on a small area on the inner arm or behind the neck for a few days before using it fully for the whole body. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. Please consult a physician if irritation symptoms persist.
It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Package content: 1 x 100% pure Argan oil 50ml
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 11.5 cm|
You may also like…
Miracolo, Virgin Coconut OilRM25.90 – RM35.90or 3 payments of RM8.63 withEstimated delivery between 2021/10/31 - 2021/11/05
Miracolo, Golden Jojoba OilRM95.90or 3 payments of RM31.97 withEstimated delivery between 2021/10/31 - 2021/11/05
Miracolo, Rosehip OilRM95.90or 3 payments of RM31.97 withEstimated delivery between 2021/10/31 - 2021/11/05