Earn 35 points upon purchasing this product.
Jean Marc, Cassia Facial Bar
- Handmade cold-pressed, artisan Cassia Facial Bar
- Uses candle bush plant, indigenous in Sarawak
- Treats ringworm and white-spot fungal skin infections
- Contains antiseptic to heal wounds and repair skin
- Highly recommended for pimples, acne, eczema, and psoriasis skin
- Suitable to be used as body soap too
Out of stock
Cassia alata better known as candle bush plant, is one of the plant indigenous in Sarawak. The local indigenous groups in Sarawak have been using candle bush plant for its medicinal properties.
Known as Rugan (in Iban) or Solok (in Malay), it is used to treat ringworm and white-spot fungal skin infections. The leaves are pounded and rubbed on affected parts.
It makes a great facial soap bar if you are looking for natural remedies to fight off or treat skin diseases. Its antibacteria and antifungal properties can help with acne, dermatitis, and ringworms. It can also be used to treat fungal infections.
Suitable to be used as body soap too.
Tips for a Longer Lasting Soap
- Please keep the soap away from sitting in water or away from the shower where water may collect, after using.
- Place soap on a soap dish with sufficient drainage to drain away the water.
- Alternatively, place it in a soap net and hang it up to dry.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Cassia Alata Leaves, Candle Bush Flowers
100 g +/-