Earn 20 points upon purchasing this product.
Aro Sarawak, Face Scrub | Oats or Bario Rice
Aro Sarawak Face Scrub uses wonderful natural oats or Bario Rice and mixed with lavender buds
- Powdered face scrubs contain natural ingredients of either organic oats or Borneo Highland Bario rice of your choice
- Both face scrubs are mixed with organic lavender buds
- Oat contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Borneo Highland Bario rice helps in regenerating and stimulating new cell growth for the skin
Organic Oat Face Scrub
Oat contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help with dry skin and remove dead skin cells. It also contains compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They work great to remove dirt and oil that clog the pores, giving it a good exfoliating effect on the skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
Ingredients: Organic oats and organic lavender buds
Bario Rice Face Scrub
Bario rice works great in regenerating and stimulating new cell growth for the skin. It contains ferulic acid, an antioxidant property, that protects the skin from free radicals. Bario rice face scrub prevents premature aging and helps maintain youthful-looking skin.
Ingredients: Borneo Highland Bario rice and organic lavender buds
You can add in the following extra ingredients following your skin types to DIY your own face scrub with either of these two face scrub.
- Dry skin - add in any natural beauty oil like sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, or argan oil
- Dull skin - plain yogurt
- Acne skin - honey
- Oily skin - water
How to Use
- Pour a capful into clean bowl.
- Add either water, or any other ingredients that can help with your skin types.
- Mix into paste and smooth onto face.
- Leave in about 10-15 mins and wait for the mixture to be semi-dry.
- Wash off with water and scrub in a gentle circular motion.
- Pat skin dry with clean towel.
Conduct a patch test before use.
Organic Oats, Borneo Highland Bario Rice
How to Use
Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, and rinse with water.
Tips for a Longer Lasting Soap
1. Please keep the shampoo soap away from sitting in water or away from the showered where water may collect, after using.
2. Place shampoo soap on a soap dish with sufficient drainage to drain away the water.
3. Alternatively, place it in a soap net and hang it up to dry.
Virgin Coconut Oil, Albizia Saponaria (Langir), Lye, Deionized water, emulsifying agents, Clary Sage essential oil.